Friday, December 5, 2008

I Finally Did It!!!

After a year of saying I was going to start a blog and reading numerous new blogs that my friends continue to begin, I finally did it!! As much as I enjoy reading about the daily lives and seeing pictures of those I know and don't know, I hope our family and friends will enjoy reading about what goes on in the Horton household as well. With the daily excitement that three preschoolers bring, I hope to find plenty to write about. Along the way, I hope to capture and record wonderful memories as well!

D.J. titled this blog (because I don't have a creative bone in my body) after a song from the group Rascal Flatts. And I must say that we truly "can't get enough of this everyday love."

To begin, I'll post a recent picture of my 3 wonderful children; Ty, Micah, and Lilian.





With all the excitement of the holidays, I hope to post much more soon! (I also may have to backtrack and post about bringing a new baby girl into our home!)

No comments: