Thursday, March 12, 2009

Great Snow!

So I'm way behind on this blog. I have much I'd like to blog about, but I think I'll start with pictures from our snow last week.

The snow began Sunday afternoon, and it was great to be able to watch most of it fall. It seems that on the rare occasion that it does snow, it always happens in the middle of the night. This time, we were able to watch a lot of it accumulate before going to bed.

We awoke to a good 5 inches. The boys played in the yard a little with DJ and then went sledding down a hill in our neighborhood with some neighbors and their dad. I'm really glad I wasn't there to watch that, after hearing stories from DJ about Ty being on the front and Micah on the back and flying over a ditch and a downed power line. I would have definitely ruined all of the fun if I had been supervising (though I wonder how much supervising DJ was doing?) :)

The snow was beautiful to look at and Lily and I enjoyed our warm home together, while the boys had their fun outside.



No comments: